Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Dressing

In addition to the kale, my coworker also gave us a big bag of loose leaf lettuce that she grew. I came across a recipe over on dine and dish that looked really interesting, and I had just the right amount of roasted red peppers leftover from when I made chicken a la king to use up. This dressing is rich and creamy - it's kind of like a thousand island. It was pretty sweet, so it's not a dressing I'd use every day, but it was nice on this super fresh salad. It was good, but not something I'll probably make again.



Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Dressing
Dole Salads

1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
3 Tablespoons roasted red pepper, chopped
3 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 Tablespoons olive oil
Salt and ground black pepper to taste.

Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend until smooth. Season to taste.

Serve over salad with toppings of your choice.

Big Flavors Rating: 3 Stars

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,